While on this trip we have discovered and are putting to good use a great breakfast egg tip. Here are the steps to a great fried egg and bread breakfast.
- Get your bread and use a small glass to cut out the centre (keep for later)
- Heat your frying pan up throw in some bacon (optional) if not use butter.
- Once bacon is cooked or butter is melted throw in your bread with the hole
- Simply crack your egg into the centre of the bread
- Once you think it’s cooked on side A flip over to side B and also put the circle of bread you cut out into the pan to fry off a little
- Once both sides are done serve up and you have bacon, bread, and egg all nicely together and a great runny yoke in the middle
Job Done, a great start to the day 🙂